The Pearl Button (18 March, New Wave)
Chile 2015 / Dir Patricio Guzmán / 82min
- Magic Lantern for a film introduction, music, food and advertising.
Mustang (13 May, Curzon)
Turkey 2015 / Dir Deniz Gamze Ergüven / 94min
Chevalier (22 July, Optimum Releasing)
Greece 2015 / Dir Athina Rachel Tsangari
- Galeri towards running competitions for local rugby and football clubs, and advertising
- Pontio towards Facebook advertising and bilingual programme notes
Sonita (21 October, New Wave)
Germany/Switzerland/Iran 2015 / Dir Rokhsareh Ghaem Maghami
- Wow Women’s Film Club for guest speakers, print drive of A5 flyers, marketing outreach, social media and newsletter promotion and catering.
Daphne (September 29, 2017, Altitude)
UK/2017/ Dir Peter Mackie Burns
- Brecon Film Society: Screenings of Daphne a ac I am Not a Witch as part of a special International Women’s Day programme coinciding with Brecon Women’s Festival.
God’s Own Country (September 1, 2017, Picturehouse)
UK/2017/ Dir Francis Lee
- Savoy Theatre for marketing via Facebook and Twitter adverts and local press.
The Prince Of Nothingwood (December 15, 2017, Vertigo)
France/Germany/ Dir Sonia Kronlund
A Fantastic Woman (March 2, 2018, Curzon Artificial Eye)
Spain, Chile, Germany, USA
- Pontio, Bangor for the creation of a bespoke flyer, linking publicity to ‘120BPM’ screenings at Pontio and use of Facebook adverts.
- Magic Lantern for marketing and outreach support to targeted audience networks, both locally and further afield.
- Theatr Gwaun for supported marketing materials across print, posters and Facebook adverts.
New Release Preview Day
On January 19, 2017, we ran a New Release Previews Day at Chapter, Cardiff, which included a screening of The Fits, and Oscar winning film Moonlight, with an introduction from Altitude Films, followed by group discussions.