The Programming workshop, usually delivered by Abi neu Ellie from the Cinema For All team, equips you with everything you need to know about choosing and booking films for your community cinema. There are also lots of tips and ideas on planning your season, delivering extra activities, finding new audiences and finding support for your programme.
The workshop includes:
- An outline of film programming.
- How to select your film programme.
- How to book the films that you want to screen.
- Screening independent titles and how to get then classified if they don’t have a BBFC rating.
- Some in depth ideas for extra activities around your film screenings including Q&As, introductions, workshops and more.
- How to find support for your film programme.
- How to build your audience and create partnerships with other organisations.
- A case study and examples from: The Futurist Cinema.
For more information on this session, please contact Abi on firstname.lastname@example.org.